Thank you for purchasing one of our premium items. In order that you get the most out of our support and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
First of all this policy is just extension to the Envato support policy, Kindly check Envato item support policy: https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy
We only offer support via our support system only for buyers, who have purchased our items from Envato Market Codecanyon/Themeforest.
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support system that can be found here: https://www.zamblek.com/support We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like :
- Codecanyon/Themeforest item comments page ( we provide only pre-sale support )
If you have problems creating an account on our support system, please contact us from our profile page on Codecanyon/Themeforest: https://codecanyon.net/user/Zamblek
3. Before asking questions
Before asking questions within the support system, please be sure that you have read the docs which came packaged with your downloaded package.
The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
4. Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new scripts/themes versions
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- Server general support/howto’s (please, back to your hosting provider for that).
- Localhost servers.
- Making edits to the scripts/theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though).
- Scripts/Themes installation and customization.
- Building the mobile apps for you
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- We usually respond to priority tickets within 48 hours. However, it may take longer during busy periods and on weekends.
- We provide support from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT) Monday through Friday.
- Do not open more than one ticket at the same time. If you do, the additional ticket will be automatically closed.
- Posting multiple replies to a ticket will lower its priority and may delay our response.
- Tickets that have not been updated in 2 days will be automatically closed.
- If your ticket is closed automatically or by a member of the support team, please open a new ticket and reference the old ticket ID. You can also simply open a new ticket asking to reopen the old ticket.